On Thursday, a couple of us met mom down at Thanksgiving Point for lunch and to see the tulips which are in full fabulous bloom. It wasn't meant to be a Mother's Day activity, but since it was with all my favorite mothers and friends in the world and it was the weekend before the big day, it ended up starting an awesome weekend full of sister love. (Mom you know this means you too!)
On Thursday, I was in desperate need of a break. Dax had taken an unopenned gallon of Buspar and thrown it down on my front porch for no reason but to see if it would explode.
It did.
One FULL gallon sprayed my day before stained alder door and porch and rock work on the house. I spent almost 2 hours filling pitchers and pans to pour over it to get it all off. (Apparently we don't have a hose in the front).
I called Brooke in the middle of it all and told her I had reached my point.
She knew just what to do. She called K and asked her to take the Trax for the day and took care of everything. Brooke is the best because she will never, EVER judge me. She will calmly listen, assess and act. I love her for that!
So I think I appreciated the tulips a little more that day. it was calm and lovely and we had oh so much fun. Me and mom were witnesses of an old lady falling down and had to help her and then be witnesses to Thanksgiving Point about what happenned. It was awesome!
Here are some pics.....notice the Brown sister chest thrust that always seems to happen on the count of 3!
ooops...I didn't mean to do 2 with Tawn but I can't get it off. I thought it was Ang!
Oh! And AMBEr was there, she just took all the pics. Sad.
3 comments:
Ahhh cute pics! Loved the tulips with the sis's! It was the B E S T day!
Sorry you had such a bad day before-I didn't realize what had happened! Did you get the stain off?? Craziness for you - but your twins are adorable and they make life an adventure every day! we all love them!
Your night out with Big B loooked so fun and relaxing! Now I am craving chips and salsa! yum
good times, fun weekend! xoxo
(p.s your shirt was so cute yesterday at mom's-loved it)
That day was so fun! I'll always remember. Glad you could relax without Trax :)
The best pic you took was the second one down...by far!!! Hotties!
Great days never to be forgotten! Amazin how you can have two very different halves to your day. Someone said that we can't really feel the good without feeling bad first. So there! You are living the scriptures!!
Post a Comment