Thursday, January 14, 2010








Sometimes on a cold January day, my mind goes back to my happiest moments....
I know it seems crazy, but that one week that we spend at the Beach House is like the highlight of my whole year.

SK's and sun and oil and the pier and breadsticks and Ruby's and the Closet (Ali)and walks and runs and fishing and surfing and laying out and sun and sand in all the wrong places and wipeouts and seagull catching (Bray) and ukelele playing (Matt) and leopard sharks in our bath tub (Bri) and swimming and hot tubbing and diet cokes and life guards and sisters and brothers and my kids and Bri.

Dang.
Sounds good about now.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I want - I want! You are so lucky to be going to Mexico in two days.
I do love the beach so much, it is nice to have something to look forward to all year!

Em said...

Misty- Love the beach pics. Somehow time on the beach is twice as relaxing as time spent anywhere else. If you're beach-bound soon, have fun and a well-deserved break.

Penny said...

Maybe you just made a conver t of me! Hope we can come too!