Bri and I got back from a week in Mexico late Sunday night.
The crazy thing is that we haven't gone on a trip....just us.... for a really long time. We always go with family (Tawny and Ry or Brandon and Linds) or we've taken the kids.
To be honest, (and this is so sad), I had been kind of nervous!
Wierd, right?
I mean in June, Bri and I will have been married for 20 years. What's the problem?
Maybe it's because life has been so busy and crazy and so filled with our kids....
But, last week was so full of laughter and fun and adventure and wave runnin' and rides through the jungle and private little beaches that I realized that this little vacay is exactly what we needed. And thanks to an amazing MOM, we were able to do it.
You know..? Sometimes, you just need it....
4 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Cancun is so darn beautiful!!
I wanted to look at more pics and REMEMBER. put more up!!
Honestly, Cancun is still me and RY's favorite....the crystal clear blue water, the white sand, the relaxing atmosphere.....seriously. nothing beats that.
I will always remember our 08' trip..riding our bikes w/ the monkeys, cliff jumping, the private beach on Playa, Brian takin' off with the pics! ohhhh what a trip.
I better stop...I could keep going on and on...SO glad you could enjoy AND yes sometimes, you just need it!!
It is hard to look at your pictures and not be jealous! I want I need sunshine so bad!! Hopefully in the next 6 weeks or so, we can start going to St George. YAAAA!!!
I am glad you got away, it looks like you had an amazing time!
Congrats on a well-deserved break. Your pictures make me want to go to the beach- glad you had such a great time!
Oh, I agree with everyone else. The trip looks to be so fun and relaxin and beautiful and hot and it is so weird that we can't just live like that maybe once a month. I wonder if we would get tired of Cancun then?
Post a Comment