It's funny how there are a few things in life that bring me joy.
Things and pieces of time.
Well of course the THINGS are almost always people. My people are Brian. And my kids....and the TIME I spend EACH and every day with them. It's other things like the gospel and Jesus brings me joy as well.
Moments and pieces and people.
But there is also another piece that fits into my puzzle of happy joy. It is my dad, mom, brothers and sisters. IN-LAWS that I've grown to love just like my OWN.
But just for a minute I want to talk about my sisters.
My sisters are special.
The funny thing is, is that we used to be just regular sisters like every other family. I remember the years after I got married that I wasn't super close to any of them.
But TIME and MORE TIME together has turned us in to something different.
We are a group. A tight group that LOVES just to hang out and do nothing.
So here's a tribute to all of you.....MY best friends that just happen to be my sisters. (Mom included)!
We had so much fun in Colorado visiting Tawny for her B-day surprise! We missed all of the sisters that COULDN'T come, and a HUGE thanks to mom for helping us all so that we COULD!
Good times are things that we really shouldn't ever forget.
Little pieces of time.
Little moments that are special.
3 comments:
Oh, you said it so well. We were a regular family once but now after spending so much time together we have grown into tight friends. It is a joy that I never even knew about. I love each of you and the in law sistas included. Thanks for posting and expressing it so well.
ahh SO sweet!
and SO true.
we are sisters and we are best friends too.
priceless.
something I DO not take for granted and appreciate more every day.
I love u girls so much and don't know what I would do without you. Last weekend was amazing...I am one lucky girl. CO was so fun w you all in it.
loved this post..! see you in 2 days. yipee
I am so glad I went, such a fun trip. I do love sisters and sis in laws and glad we all have eachother.
PS Love your glove
Post a Comment