I had to blog this little catch of Cole's.
Cole LOVES to fish about as much as Matt and Brian do.
Cole caught this all by himself at Yuba.
The kid is crazy about fishing, and
this was his biggest catch yet.
28 pounds baby.
Cole was screaming as he was reeling it in and Matt had to jump in the water and, "bare-hand it" and bring it to shore.
It was pretty cool until he brought it home and Cole, Quinn and the Trax threw it in our garden and poked it's eyes out with a stick.
Summer 2010
2 comments:
HOly MOly! that is the BIGGEST fish I have EVER seen!!?!?
WOW for Coley. I bet he was the happiest kid ever...a catch of a lifetime! (you should frame that pic!!)
I am showing my kids this post...wowo! wow! wow!
Ahhh. I love a happy ending to a story! :)
Post a Comment