Friday, January 16, 2009


Me and Lindsey at the annual Monsen Christmas Party. I am wearing a shirt that I totally forgot I bought. Dang, I liked it and I need to find it! Lindsey looked pretty!

I love my sister friends..(well most of them:)

4 comments:

Kimberly W said...

Yea, you finally updated!! Check your e-mail for further comments.

tawny said...

Yay you did it! so glad I could help you now you have to UPDATE more!! I love your sister friends, you are all so cute together! (yes ALL of you :)

Of course, you and LINDS are the cutest ever! Good thing she is our sister too!

Anonymous said...

Linz did not look cute, only huge next to you...

but she loves you so much, and is grateful for you everyday!!

Brooke said...

Yay, an update. I had just given up! Impressive. I love all of your "sister" friends laying upon your throne!