Sorry that I haven't blogged in like...ever, but I've had alot going on! We put our house up for sale and sold it, for real, in ONE week. In THIS market! We were so surprised and really happy because right now, at this moment, I am sitting in my freakin DREAM HOUSE! I have wanted it for so long.
Bray and Matt decided to switch schools, which really shocked us, but to be honest, I am glad they did. Coley is still at East Sandy for the rest of the year, and of course, Ali will stay at Hillcrest. She is running for Student Body VP at this very moment, and how do you really leave a HS your senior year? You don't!
Brian is kind of like a nervous train wreck, functioning pretty well, but scared spineless of our first house payment (coming up in May). I am just wierdly overjoyed. It's like I'm in my own happy place, even though we are really alone here! Meaning, we only have 2 other people living in our circle so far, and our ward hasn't given us any callings yet. In other words, we are laying low....real low, and liking it a lot! Is that bad? As I blog, I look am sitting at our built-in knotty alder computer desk upstairs, staring east at the huge mountains that like loom over us now. It's really foggy around the tips of the mountains and ugly out, but all is well because at 5 we are headed to St. George. Ali, me, Matt and Bray are going for Ali's dance competition and some r and r. I can't wait, and life is good.
4 comments:
I haven't even seen your new house yet. Thanks for the invite, haha.
It is beautiful. If you love alder it is the house to buy! Mist, good job, you really have made the beautiful house into a tremendous HOME.
I am so glad that you are blogging now. i just read my e-mail and i came right here to read. I am so excited that so many of my kids blog. its like i get toi have more friends in my life. Thanks for starting up and i hope that you keep it up!
Mist - your house is beautiful, and I cant wait to see it in person. I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment