Tuesday, December 23, 2008



This is Matt. Matt is almost 12 here and this was taken at the State Capitol the day Brian was sworn in. Matt is so amazing. He is one of the happiest people I have ever met. For Matt, everything is always going to be ok. He looks at the bright side of life. I love him for that!

He plays the accoustic and the electric guitar and is doing really well. You'll rarely find him at home without one of his guitars in his hands. He has a ton of friends and plays with different ones like every day of the week. He is an SBO at Union and on the high honor roll as well.

OMG! I am such a bragger! Oh well......this is my journal, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brag all you want honey. I would!

Matt = hottie!!

Matt is the kindest. I loved watching him play his guitar the other day. I always wanted to play. (Sadly I took lessons and can't remember a thing)

I love you boys!

Penny said...

I loved your blog about Matt! Would he and you consider playying his prepared Christmas number when you come down on Christmas day? Grandpa has never heard it and I doubt if he even knows that Matt plays the guitar. Anyway, I would love to hear it again. Can't wait until thenl,
Mom

Brooke said...

Yes Mist, you do brag a lot. But, Matt is definitely someone worth bragging about. He always has a smile on his face which makes everyone around him feel good as well! That is a real talent!

tawny said...

Ahhh we love matt...he is a fab boy! I love his guitar skills....he is seriously amazing already! Hopefully he keeps it up..AWESOME! and yes it is your blog and you can brag if you want to!! Yay.

brie said...

i seriously think that's so cool that he's learning to play the guitar. girls will love him for that!

also, remember that time when he POOPED on your neighbor's lawn? for some reason that story seriously makes me happy, even when i'm having a bad day, haha!