Isn't it funny how sometimes you think you look sort of cute, maybe even just for a minute, and then someone snaps a photo of you unsuspecting and you can't believe how truly wrong you were? Ya, that's me.....here. Why are my g's always somewhere they shouldn't be? Lindsey and I had a conversation about this just last night, and it's always a high priority topic with my sisters as well. Face it, I'm classy.
Friday, April 17, 2009
you have to love my g's
Isn't it funny how sometimes you think you look sort of cute, maybe even just for a minute, and then someone snaps a photo of you unsuspecting and you can't believe how truly wrong you were? Ya, that's me.....here. Why are my g's always somewhere they shouldn't be? Lindsey and I had a conversation about this just last night, and it's always a high priority topic with my sisters as well. Face it, I'm classy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah, my bottoms are currently ABOVE my belly button, giving me a wedgina (I need to copyright that word: wedgie + virginia). Glad your back to posting!
xo sis
Glad your posting again! Yesterday, I came out of my house and my shirt was folded up actually way above my capris for some odd reason. I must have picked up Blake and he rubbed against me, not sure. But she looked at my middle section--and said you look nice and summery today!
When I get a compliment I do a body check and that's when I realized the predicament and pulled my shirt, thus, covering my wonderful g's again! AHHHH>.....
Yeahhhh, serious topic that we could spend a long time. on. i could tell you stories from the old days but I hate to say, overall things(g's) haven't changed that much. At least they are not RED as Eliza R. Snow first proposed!
I love Brie!! She's so funny!
I think you always look beautiful!
Hope you are having fun in St. George!
cute post. i like your new house misty!!! anyway. this is ashlyn. i'm just signed in as my mom.
wow.....wedgina...Ilikeitalot.
Post a Comment