Monday, June 22, 2009

Moab Madness






Our annual Brown family trip was to Moab this year. We stayed at the same fabulous hotel in Green River again (thanks mom and dad) and had so much fun! It was awesome because it was just me, Bray, Matt and Cole. It was so nice and rare to get some time alone with them. I loved it.
In the last picture, you'll see Tyler riding his big boy bike. It was cute and it made us laugh, so I had to post it!
You'll also see Brayden driving Brian's car....which will soon be his. I let him drive on the way home on this dirt road for about 35 minutes. He did pretty good, but now he thinks he's all that.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Bray really gets that car? As he would say wow. wow. Wow. Ah . Wow.

Love him. Bray you are so funny!

Penny said...

Well, for sure He is "all that". I was so surprized when we passed you and he was drivin. He did a great job as we followed you a long time and thought it was you! Prould of him and all of your kids. Can you believe, See you Soon!!!