Thursday, June 11, 2009

When did that happen?




Brayden and I had a little disagreement yesterday. He told me I looked short.
Where does he get off? I am 5 foot 10!
How many women do you know who are that height? Ok...except for my sisters....and sis-in-law?
Anyway, it is really strange having one of your kids be taller than you. I feel like it undermines my authority and it bugs the crap out of me.

Ali is WAY shorter, and Matt is pretty darn close. He's got about 1 inch left.

They are kind of cute though. Dontcha think?

3 comments:

Penny said...

Mist, You are way shorter than 5 foot 10. I think that you are 5 foot 9 ? ! So, I bet that soon Matt and Bray will be towering over you and yes it does undermine your authority a bit but soon they will understand that they will be taking care of their "little Mom". How wonderful to have so many sons to watch over you some day. And cute sons at that.

brie said...

but at least bray still sounds like you when he answers the phone, haha. JK don't tell him i said that!! ;)

Unknown said...

Then you haven't called my home phone in a while! He soulnds like a big man now!