I am having to do 2 different posts on our Moab trip because it only let me upload 5 pics at at time! You will see dad digging out a sliver from mom's foot....nasty! Also, when we pulled up to the river to eat our lunch, there was the loudest buzzing sound. When we got out of our cars, we discovered some wierd, huge bugs that were flying all around. There's a pic of Matt with one on his arm. They were big and kind of freaked us out.
There are some of the sistas at Delicate Arch and a really ugly pic of us with dad.
3 comments:
The pic with Dad is really bad (you're right)! Whose that girl in the huge Nike shirt anyway?
Mom looks so cute in that picture with Dad doing something weird to her foot. She looks so young and happy.
Thanks for saying i looked cute. He actually had a kniefe and was slicing a sliver out of my toe! I was trying to show everyone how grown up and brave i am. HaHa. I love reliving these fun memories! Thanks Mist...
Matt is so freakin brave! He is such a cute kid. Loved the Moab trip and all of our adventures. I hate the pic of my beaver shorts but I guess I can't beat your awesome black Bri's shirt! J/K
We missed Bri but was glad you at least came with all some of the kids. It was good times for sure.
I need to teach you how to upload more pics! good job
Post a Comment