Thursday, December 18, 2008


I thought I would blog about some of this years highlights.
Cole was baptized on July 5th, 2008 by Brian. This is the last baptism that Bri will do because we want Bray and Matt to be able to baptize the twins. Cole did so great and only had to get dunked once! He had so many cousins there! It was full of so many people that love him. We are blessed to have such fabulous family! Cole has always had a sweet countenance about him, and he has always been really close to me. It makes me happy.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is such a sweet picture of Colie. We love you boy! CTR.

tawny said...

We love colie....sooo sweet and cute!

Anonymous said...

Cole really does have the sweetest disposition. He is a doll. I cant tell you how grateful I am that you had Cole when you did. He is adored by our girls, and us. We love you Cole!

brie said...

cole's so sweet now, but remember when he was little, like cade's age? that kid was a screamer, haha! but he's adorable. :) xo