Thursday, December 18, 2008


One of Brayden's highlights this year was going to Dodgers Stadium. Brian and the 3 oldest boys DROVE to the beach house, while Ali, the twins and I flew. They stopped along the way to see a Dodgers game, and both Bray and Cole got a home run ball. Bray was psyched!
He is a fabulous kid with a super big heart. He plays basketbasll for the Tazers and is one of their best players. This team is AWESOME! Bray is 14 and in 8th grade. I don't know what Brian would do without him because Bray is his main sports talk man. They LOVE Fantasy Football and Basketball and will bet on just about any game. Just ask Brayden, he can tell you anyones stats.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Go Bray! Yo mama' is such a sweet one!

Anonymous said...

Bray, you had me at "I love you" and you were only 2. :)

Can anyone say heartbreaker. I can see why he has to beat the girls off with a stick!

brie said...

what are the odds of 2 of your kids each getting a homerun ball in one game? weird!