Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome


Hi! My name is Misty Monsen and I am really excited to start a blog....(thanks Linds)! To me, it will be a way of keeping a journal. I wanted to start with a pic of my fam, as they are the very most important part of my exsistence.
Taken September 2008

6 comments:

Penny said...

Mist, i am so proud of you for starting a blog. I love the idea of keeping a journal online. You were probably the most faithful of all the kids in keeping your child journals. I can't wait to read and have an opportunity to comment. Already, I love your colors and name. Is the rest of "Mostly", Brown?

Penny said...

I posted a comment and x'd out to go to another web site and the comment disappeared and I saw it posted. So it is probably me again being so stupid that I cannot even do this right.(ha ha) I am so glad that you are blogging. You were probably the most prolific journal keeper of all the kids so i look forward to reading and commenting and I am proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Yay, you kept your promise.
I love that beautiful family picture! I love you.

tawny said...

It's a christmas miracle...your blogging. good job. Cute pics, hot family.
Cya at the mall in 2!

Brooke said...

Impressive, very impressive. You are finally up to date!

*Jane Lee* said...

Your family is adorable! I hope we can get together soon before my next baby comes. So, we've got until the end of July. Otherwise I'll probably be home bound for a couple of months. SHEESH! Keep updating your blog because I love reading about you.