I thought it well to say
goodbye to Jaden. Jaden and Ali have been dating for a couple of years and he leaves for Chicago tomorrow. We will all miss him. Especially Ali! Sad. This is at the beach house in September.
goodbye to Jaden. Jaden and Ali have been dating for a couple of years and he leaves for Chicago tomorrow. We will all miss him. Especially Ali! Sad. This is at the beach house in September.
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of those two! They are the hottest couple...both very good-looking! WE will miss Jaden too, it has been fun to have him around...so strange to have him gone! good luck Ali!!! loves XOXOX
Oh Ali! I am here for you. I know how hard it is to be in your spot. I know I can't change things but I am always here. Love ya girl! Love the pic. You are both soooo tan!
Cute picture.
I'm thinking about her today!
Oh, poor Ali. :( I'll be thinking of her...cute blog layout by the way!
Post a Comment